Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Amazing site...WORDLE!

It's been a while since my last post...LIFE HAPPENS! 

Not much creating going on these last few weeks...PINTEREST has consumed my life these days.  Funny how I can sit for hours and feel so creative and I haven't left my computer! 

Today I stumbled on to something amazing...maybe you have heard about it and I have been out of the loop but  Wordle is amazing.  I always wondered how I could do the cool word combinations to get the look of subway art without having brain freeze trying to figure it all out.  This is the perfect site to help with all your word projects! I made my first "Wordle" today and it's easy and fun...go give it a try!

I will be sitting in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium watching my daughter cheer as a DCC on Thanksgiving Day!  She's "Living the Life" like we call it around here and we get to join in on the fun!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...