Sunday, March 20, 2011

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

How can I tell other than by the calendar that SPRING is here...well the allergies are here to stay! I love this time of year, time to plant flowers and get busy with making the outside pretty again! I wish I could have all this Spring goodness without the runny nose and itchy eyes but guess you have to take the good with the bad.
I found a quote that describes my feeling about Spring..."The day the LORD created HOPE was probably the same day HE created SPRING."-author unknown-
I am always rejuvenated during this time, a newness seems to take over my attitude! Now if this new attitude will just get busy, all will be well. I am trying to get all the things required for college entrance for both of my children finished, bitter sweet. One will be transferring to Texas and the other moving off to Florida. Both states are too far from me but that is their destination and I will learn to love it because that's what they want! We have always told them to follow their dreams and they will be happy. You make your own happiness, you can't wait for others to make it for you!
Now on to making my happiness...not sure what that is at the moment. My job for the last 20+ years has been MOM. I know that job never ends but the job description does and that's what I am having to deal with at this moment in my life. I know God has a plan for us all and I will listen close to my heart and go forward.
"All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today."
-Indian Proverb-
Time to go spread some seeds of HOPE today!
deb

1 comment:

  1. Deb, Happy Spring! Thank you for sharing the beautiful and inspiring quote. I love your "About Me". So pleased to meet you! I look forward to visiting again soon!

    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...