Friday, December 13, 2013

A Little Reindeer Love!

Who doesn't love a reindeer....I can't get enough of them myself.    I made a sweet little boy a reindeer hooded towel for a December surprise.  The reindeer hooded towel tutorial is located on Crazy Little Projects blog.  She has several versions...all just as cute as the reindeer.  I made the frog hooded towel for this same little boy awhile back.  He's going to have a collection by the time I get finished!  I love all the cute designs.

I did the antlers a little different than the tutorial.
I used felt and double stitched around the edges, 
stuffed with polyfil and inserted like the tutorial.

I painted him a reindeer shirt also.  I recently painted him a turkey shirt for Thanksgiving so I guess he will have a collection of seasonal shirts too!  Love having a little bitty to craft for....I miss those days.
 I used acrylic paint and added Textile medium 
to each color to make it washable. 
Cover the design with a pressing cloth after it 
dries and iron the design to set the paint.


I used the fabric markers to outline the details.

Detail makes all the difference!
Merry Christmas from my house to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...