Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Picture time....


It has been a busy month for picture taking...I have traveled to Texas most every weekend to snap pics of my daughter..one of the "World Famous" Rangerettes from Kilgore Texas!  Made a trip to the Dallas Cowboy Stadium this past weekend, the Rangerettes performed Pre-game and danced a Halloween Dance with the DCC Cheerleaders at Half-time.  It doesn't get much better than this!!!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, off to Chicago to snap a few dozen pics of the Rangerettes marching in the McDonald's Day Parade in Downtown Chicago!  We will be traveling by train, my first train trip!  I'm sure it will be an interesting trip.
December 21st...Rangerettes will be opening the show for the Rockettes...WOW...that's big!  I am so proud of my daughter and all her accomplishments as well as my son who is just as talented!  I have been blessed beyond measure! Life is good.....

Living in the moment...we are offered nothing more!
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...